- Join one of Australia's largest Club Groups
- Be part of an organisation that prides itself on the training, experience and opportunities provided to its workforce
- Enjoy a rewarding salary package including free meals or meal allowance and discounted gym membership!
Exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated and committed Facilities Electrician to assist in the coordination and delivery of technical maintenance activities across our northern site venues.
Mounties Group is comprised of 7 Registered Clubs across Sydney’s South West & Northern Beaches and proudly employs over 554 staff across the registered clubs.
The Harbord Diggers Club is currently undergoing a phenomenal transformation, leading the way and building a world-class intergenerational precinct which is set to launch Stage 1 mid-2018.
About the Role...
As the Facilities Electrician, you will ensure technical services are maintained, functioning efficiently and remain compliant. Additionally, you will assist in the supervision and coordination of all Technical services contractors.
You will support the Facility Supervisor by ensuring the daily needs of all relevant stakeholders are anticipated and met, ensuring a safe, efficient, and comfortable environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the operational performance of technical services are operationally ready each day, action requests for repairs and maintenance
- Assist in supervision and coordination of services contractors including delivery of site inductions and ensuring contractors adhere to contractor management procedures
- Monitor and maintain building systems to ensure that all systems are operational, properly maintained and meet the required regulatory guidelines
- Support the Facilities Supervisor in the coordination and delivery of Essential Services and Statutory Maintenance, ensuring regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained
- Act as first respondent to all technical incidents to diagnose, resolve and restore operation during normal operating hours
- Ensure all WHS, Risk Management and Environmental requirements are met
- Assist in the development and review of Operations Manual, Asset Management Plans, Risk Management Plans; WHS & Environmental Management Plans and Contractor Management Manuals
- Support the Facility Supervisor with expenditure budget preparation and performance reports on technical FM services
With your previous supervisory experience in an operational facility services environment, you will easily demonstrate your excellent written and verbal communication skills and be driven to work independently as well as part of a wider team.
You will have safety & environmental procedure knowledge in addition to your experience managing HVAC, Fire, Elect and Hydraulics technical service contracts.
- Previous supervisory experience in an operational FM services environment
- Demonstrated experience identifying conditions affecting personnel safety
- Experience managing technical service contracts including HVAC, Fire, Elect and Hydraulics
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with ‘setting to work’ a new development site preferred
- Quality & Risk management procedures knowledge will be well regarded
- Trade qualified in either Electrical, Air conditioning or Refrigeration
- Current NSW Working at Heights certificate
- Current NSW White Card
- Current Australian Driver’s License with reliable transport
- Cert IV in WHS well regarded
- Valid First Aid Certificate, ChemCert & Confined Space certificates are desired but not essential
Essential qualities & behaviour:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate computer skills to effectively utilise the CAFM system
- Availability to work a rotating roster including days, weekends, after hours and public holidays
About the Benefits...
- Recieve a rewarding salary package
- Enjoy free meals at our club or a generous meal allowance
- Enjoy our free onsite parking
- Have your uniforms provided
- Be rewarded with a discounted gym membership
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to start your exciting future at Harbord Diggers, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.